IMPORTANT EUROTOUR COVID STATEMENT PLEASE READ:
EuroTour will not be able to offer full refunds or full credits if the government restricts travel due to COVID-19 for 2022 tours and prevents or changes tours. EuroTour offered full refunds in 2020 and 2021 and will not be able offer this service in 2022.
Our goal is to continue offering amazing experiences to our athletes during these hard times, especially since they have missed out on so much over the last 2 years. Unfortunately, that does come at a risk to us as a company, as international tourism travel cannot be 100% guaranteed in 2022.
Regardless if governments prevent travel to The Netherlands or not, as a company we do incur a lot of costs, including costs to pay our hard working year-round office staff, costs of non-refundable deposits and general monthly fees to run a business.
If you register for EuroTour 2022, you are help assuming the monies lost if the below COVID-19 conditions occur.
Please thoroughly read through this entire cancellation policy before registering.
COVID-19 took quite a toll on our industry – sports & travel. For the first time in 31 years we were forced to cancel; in fact we were forced to cancel all of our tours in 2020 and 2021. During this unprecedented time, we offered all of our EuroTour families a 100% refund, and even paid for their credit card fees, flights and international transfer fees. Our goal was to be there to support our families and athletes while they were also going through a hard transition.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, including by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The date of the cancellation is the date on which Sport EuroTour receives the notice. Payments received cannot be transferred to another person or account.
Cancellation Fee for each participant:
If you cancel…
- Before February 14 you forfeit $200. for cancellation expenses. In other words, you will receive a full refund less $200.
- Between February 15 and May 31 you forfeit $500. for cancellation expenses. In other words, you will receive a full refund less $500.
- Between June 1 to June 30 you forfeit 75% of the published tour price.
- July 1 or later: No refund or Credit is offered.
If you registered as a parent and athlete combo, making a combined payment, the cancellation policy and fees apply to each individual participant traveling at published prices for each.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
IF THESE CONDITIONS OCCUR
- a U.S. federal governmental authority has issued a travel ban or an order restricting travel to The Netherlands.
- a U.S. federal or state governmental authority has issued an order that would require a self-quarantine for travelers in your group upon return home from The Netherlands.
- a governmental order in The Netherlands would ban or restrict travel or require visitors to self-quarantine upon arrival
The refunds outlined below will be offered in the event the above COVID-19 issues are triggered:
- Before June 1: you forfeit $500. In other words, if the tour is not allowed to happen due to the above triggers, you will receive a full refund less $500.
- June 1 & later: you forfeit $500 and use the remaining balance of monies paid towards to Sport EuroTour towards any qualified 2023 program. Credit not transferrable outside of immediate family and must be used in 2023.