COVID-19 took quite a toll on our industry – sports & travel. For the first time in 30 years we were forced to cancel; in fact we were forced to cancel all of our tours in 2020. During this unprecedented time, we offered all of our EuroTour families a 100% refund, and even paid for their credit card fees, flights and international transfer fees. Our goal was to be there to support our families and athletes while they were also going through a hard transition. In addition to offering full refunds, we also offered dozens of free virtual webinars with leading experts in our sport with over 10,000 attendees this spring; USA Field Hockey even awarded our Co-Owner, Tori Whitcher the 2020 Humanitarian of the Year Award. Trust is one of our core company values, and we will continue to use this as a compass in 2021 and beyond.
For 2021 we’ve added additional protection and more benefits for you:
Risk Free Enrollment
Up to March 10, 2021 you can now rescind your application and cancel for any reason for a full refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, including by email to email@example.com. The date of the cancellation is the date on which Sport EuroTour receives the notice. Payments received cannot be transferred to another person or account.
Cancellation Fee for each participant:
If you cancel…
- Before January 15 you forfeit $200. for cancellation expenses. (this date threshold is negated with “Risk Free Enrollment” to March 10)
- Between January 16 and April 30 you forfeit $500. for cancellation expenses.
– or you may elect to forfeit only $300. for cancellation expenses and apply your balance of monies paid to Sport EuroTour towards a tour the following year. (this date threshold is negated with “Risk Free Enrollment” to March 10)
- May 1 to May 31 you forfeit $1000.
– or you may elect to forfeit only $300. for cancellation expenses and apply your account balance towards a tour the following year.
- June 1 to June 30
– if EuroTour purchased your airline ticket you forfeit $2000. for cancellation expenses. You’ll then receive a credit voucher in the name of the participant for the balance of monies paid to Sport EuroTour to be applied to a tour the following year.
– if EuroTour DID NOT purchase your airline ticket you forfeit $1000. for cancellation expenses. You’ll then receive a credit voucher in the name of the participant for the balance of monies paid to Sport EuroTour, to be applied to a tour the following year.
- If you cancel July 1 or later: No refund or Credit.
Qualified replacements for cancellations can be accepted up to 49 days before departure for $100. fee plus any airline change fees that may be incurred.
If you registered as a parent and athlete combo, making a combined payment, the cancellation policy and fees apply to each individual participant traveling.
COVID-19 Peace of Mind Protection
Sport EuroTour provides the COVID-19 Peace of Mind protection to account for situations related to a virus or the COVID-19 pandemic or any possible force majeure in which Sport EuroTour is forced to cancel a program based on the conditions outlined below. This program is automatically included for free to all travelers. We created this program to offer you additional protection. This applies to all tours traveling in 2021.
IF THESE CONDITIONS OCCUR
- a U.S. federal governmental authority has issued a travel ban or an order restricting travel to a location on your group’s itinerary
- a U.S. federal or state governmental authority has issued an order that would require a self-quarantine for travelers in your group upon return home from a location on your group’s itinerary
- a governmental order applicable to a location on your group’s itinerary would ban or restrict travel or require visitors to self-quarantine upon arrival
If the COVID-19 Peace of Mind Protection is triggered due to the above events happening between April 1 to June 1, you may choose one of the following options:
- Cancel your tour and receive 100% credit for all monies paid to Sport EuroTour, good for travel in 2022; or
- Cancel your tour with each traveler receiving a cash refund for all of the money paid to Sport EuroTour less $300.
If the COVID-19 Peace of Mind Protection is triggered due to the above events happening between June 2nd up to your departure date:
- EuroTour will provide 100% credit for all monies paid to Sport EuroTour, good for travel in 2022, less any costs associated with your participation that we cannot recoup, receive a credit or partial refund from our vendors.