IMPORTANT EUROTOUR COVID STATEMENT PLEASE READ:
EuroTour will not be able to offer full refunds or full credits if the government restricts travel due to COVID-19 for 2022 tours and prevents or changes tours. EuroTour offered full refunds in 2020 and 2021 and will not be able offer this service in 2022.
Our goal is to continue offering amazing experiences to our athletes during these hard times, especially since they have missed out on so much over the last 2 years. Unfortunately, that does come at a risk to us as a company, as international tourism travel cannot be 100% guaranteed in 2022.
Regardless if governments prevent travel to The Netherlands or not, as a company we do incur a lot of costs, including costs to pay our hard working year-round office staff, costs of non-refundable deposits and general monthly fees to run a business.
If you register for EuroTour 2022, you are help assuming the monies lost if the below COVID-19 conditions occur.
Please thoroughly read through this entire cancellation policy before registering.
COVID-19 took quite a toll on our industry – sports & travel. For the first time in 31 years we were forced to cancel; in fact we were forced to cancel all of our tours in 2020 and 2021. During this unprecedented time, we offered all of our EuroTour families a 100% refund, and even paid for their credit card fees, flights and international transfer fees. Our goal was to be there to support our families and athletes while they were also going through a hard transition.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, including by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The date of the cancellation is the date on which Sport EuroTour receives the notice. Payments received cannot be transferred to another person or account.
Cancellation Fee for each participant:
If you cancel…
- Before February 14 you forfeit $200. for cancellation expenses. In other words, you will receive a full refund less $200.
- Between February 15 and May 31 you forfeit $500. for cancellation expenses. In other words, you will receive a full refund less $500.
- Between June 1 and 31 days prior to the start of your program: you forfeit 75% of the published tour price.
- Within 30 days of the start of you program: No refund or Credit is offered.
Please note, that if you contract or are exposed to COVID-19 prior to tour, this will apply to our standard cancellation policy and no credit and no refund will be given. We recommend you check with insurance companies to see if this is something they cover.
This is a per-person cancellation fee. For example, if an athlete and 1 parent registers, and both cancel in January, it is a $400 total cancellation expense ($200 each).
We strongly suggest each participants books travel insurance. You can find out more about insurance HERE.
EUROTOUR CREDITS FROM 2020 & 2021:
If you have a credit from 2020 or 2021, you need to register for a 2022 program (you are not automatically brought in). When you register for 2022, your monies will then apply to our new cancellation policy. For example, if you have a credit of $1000 – and if you cancel in January, you will keep $800 of the credit and lose the $200 non refundable deposit.
If you have a credit and are not registering for 2022, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can still offer the full refund.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
IF THESE CONDITIONS OCCUR
- a U.S. federal governmental authority has issued a travel ban or an order restricting travel to The Netherlands.
- a U.S. federal or state governmental authority has issued an order that would require a self-quarantine for travelers in your group upon return home from The Netherlands.
- a governmental order in The Netherlands would ban or restrict travel or require visitors to self-quarantine upon arrival
The refunds outlined below will be offered in the event the above COVID-19 issues are triggered:
- Before June 1: you forfeit $500. In other words, if the tour is not allowed to happen due to the above triggers, you will receive a full refund less $500.
- June 1 to 14 days prior to the start of your program: you forfeit $500 and use the remaining balance of monies paid towards to Sport EuroTour towards any qualified 2023 program. Credit not transferrable outside of immediate family and must be used in 2023.
- Within 14 days of the start of your program: you forfeit $990 and use the remaining balance of monies paid towards to Sport EuroTour towards any qualified 2023 program. Credit not transferrable outside of immediate family and must be used in 2023.
This is a per-person cancellation fee. For example, if an athlete and 1 parent registers, and one of the above conditions happen and the tour is canceled on June 5th, it is a full credit less $1000 for the family ($500 each). Another example: if an athlete and 2 parents register, and one of the above conditions happen 10 days before the tour, it is a full credit less $2,970 ($990 each).
- EuroTour is not responsible for flights, travel or other hotel costs that may be associated with this tour that you booked on your own. If you are traveling, we suggest you become familiar with your hotel/flights cancellation policies before booking.
- EuroTour will not pay for any COVID testing, extra hotel rooms, medical fees, or any other costs associated with changes in itinerary due to COVID-19.
- EuroTour will not issue a refund or credit if a traveler contracts COVID while on their program and as a result must miss all or a part of their program.
- EuroTour will not issue a refund or credit if a traveler is a close contact to someone who has contracted COVID while on their program and as a result must miss all or a part of their program.
- The parent/guardian of each athlete will be responsible for the athlete(s) under their care, especially in the case the athlete does not feel well, contracts COVID-19, or has issues with their flight.